Wednesday, December 5, 2012

FINAL BLOG POST :)

I think my favorite blog this semester that showed me what a rhetorical situation really was and what it meant was the workplace blog. I never thought of signs as a rheotrical situation, not that I ever knew what that was before this class though...... I think that is a good way to help people really understand what is meant by the term so that they can understand from personal experiences. I mean, I don't know about any one else that has a job but at mine there are times when I have to put up signs that I wrote myself and I actually tend to put a lot of thinking into them. I always think about how I don't want to be the person that spells an easy word wrong, so they take a picture and put it on instagram or twitter. Futher more I think I can honestly say that I understand the word thanks to this blog post. I will miss sharing my thoughts with you all, even though half of you probably don't read them....(haha)

karah trinkle
word count 180

No comments:

Post a Comment