Wednesday, December 5, 2012

its the final blog post


It is hard to say which blog post helped me understand rhetoric and what a piece or rhetoric is. This is because I am mentally incompetent and had no idea there was such a thing as a piece of rhetoric. After the first few post I think I understood what rhetoric is, but it is hard to gauge just how much of something you know about when you don’t know how much of it you don’t know about. I hope that made sense. So I can’t really say which blog post helped me learn the most. The blog I enjoyed the most would probably be the one concerning workplace rhetoric. I have always thought that sign was funny and I got a chance to at least tell some people about it without sounding whiney. Some of the comments I received made me laugh as well. I don’t know how much it taught me, but at least I enjoyed it and that isn’t something I can say about most assignments.

-Codie Rome 169

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that your posts this semester have always been quite interesting to read. A few have even made me laugh a bit; I like the way you seem to try to use humour in a lot of the things you write. Good luck in the future!

    -Matthew S.

    Word Count: 50

    ReplyDelete