Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Semester in Review


The assignment from this semester that helped me understand the idea of rhetoric and the rhetorical situation is the blog posts. Each week I have had to do a blog based on different topics and I had to analyze them and then discuss it. After doing so many of the blog posts each one became easier to do and how to analyze what we have to read or watch. Also, writing a two paragraph response helped me know what I need to put in response to different topics for the future. Also, the blogs are an excellent way for people to learn how to express their different ideas and opinions on many topics. It helped me to express my ideas more and how to expand them so that I have a four hundred word response. I may not have wanted to do the blogs in the beginning of the semester but now I am glad that I did them.

Megan Grimes (159)

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your pieces for many reasons. I seem to understand your points in some of your pieces and I can definitely relate to them. I have enjoyed reading your blogs because you state very particular points with certain things that I would have never been able to point out. I overlook the small things and you being able to point them out have been quite enjoyable. You're a great writer and once again, I have enjoyed reading your pieces.
    Brooke Kinney

    ReplyDelete