Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Semester in Review


The assignment from this serious that has helped me the most with understanding rhetoric would definitely have to be my creative nonfiction paper. My creative nonfiction paper made me understand rhetoric the most because it allowed me to open up my thinking and put my thoughts in a way so that other people could understand them. Before writing my creative nonfiction, I was not really able to understand the whole fact of putting your perspective in a way so that your readers will understand too because I always thought that they would understand my writings just because I did. After writing my creative nonfiction, I was a lot more familiar with allowing my readers to understand and feel what I would feel. Since I was able to do this, it has made me a better writer and has definitely made me understand the definite meaning of rhetoric now. I am happy to say that I can now walk out of this class with a better understanding of rhetoric.

Brooke Kinney (169)

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading the different opinions you have had on the different topics we have discussed for the blogs. I thought they were very interesting and had a different view on things than what I had for my blog. Also, I thought some of your blogs we fun to read and different from other blogs that were posted.
    -Megan Grimes

    ReplyDelete