Wednesday, August 29, 2012

About Me


Hi my name Is William Miller I recently graduated from Bismarck Henning in 2012. I played soccer all four years of high school in co-op with Hoopeston Area. I also played baseball my freshman year, I did not continue playing even though I enjoy playing. My sophomore year I decided to give track and field a shot since I run a lot in soccer. Let’s just say I did not like it too much and did not run the last two years in high school. My soccer career in high school ended sooner than I hoped for because of a knee injury I received in one of the games. I work at Watson’s General tire. I am majoring in automotive technology and hope to open up a shop of my own in the future. As far as this blogging I have never done it before. I have high expectations for this class and hope that I will start to enjoy writing more. I think a good name for this blog would be About Me.

                William M.

No comments:

Post a Comment