Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ashley Kocanda

Hello my name is Ashley Kocanda and I was born in Champaign, IL. My parents are of Austrian and Canadian decent and both have attended DACC. I currently attend Westville Highschool and am in my senior year of school. I have also taken College Biology 101 over the summer and am currently enrolled in Rhetoric 1 and Psychology. I presently volunteer at Provena United Samaritans where I work mainly with the elderly, transporting them throughout the hospital. My favorite subject in school is Psychology because anything that deals with people in general and how we work is very interesting for me to learn about. When I'm not at school I enjoy listening to music, hiking and playing video games, my favorite type of video game would have to either be MMO's (Massively Multiplayer Online game) on pc or solo RP games on Xbox. My favorite type of writing is Sci-Fi fiction, I love being able to put all my creative energy into a paper and making it come to life. I am not going to lie I have never been a creative person when it came to names for things but I wouldn't mind something simple like Blogster for this page.

                                                                                                                                               Ashley K.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ashley. I think it is great that other seniors are taking advantage of the opportunities available at DACC. I myself have taken Sociology, College Algebra, and Psychology at DACC. I also find it great that other people are as interested in videogames as I am. I feel like your title for the blog is a simple but fitting. I am impressed by your efforts to your papers even though you say you have never been creative. Although, despite all of the aforementioned, I think the most impressing part of this post is your interest in helping your community by volunteering at the hospital. I hope you can manage to do well in this class, and thank you for posting an interesting post.

    Genuinely yours,

    Jon Faw

    ReplyDelete