Wednesday, August 29, 2012


Hey everyone! I am Andra Wilt. I have recently graduated from Oakwood High School in May of 2012. In high school I played soccer and softball, I was also the yearbook editor, along with the FCCLA president. I come from a pretty large blended family. I have two older sisters, two older brothers, and two younger sisters. I plan to attend DACC for two years then transfer to Beaumont University in Tennessee to study to be an Occupational Therapist. I have never written a blog before so I don’t really know what they are supposed to be like. Honestly I feel a little dumb writing a blog, I feel like I’m just rambling on about nonsense. I am kind of interested in what everyone else writes about and to see how this whole blogging thing turns out. In this class I expect to become a better writer I guess. I think we should name this blog Random Nonsense. 

-Andra W.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andra! I also just recently graduated from Bismarck. I however did not participate in any sport. I've never heard of FCCLA, what kind of club is that? Unlike you,I have a very small family. I only have two little brothers. My family and I are very close. I also plan on attending dacc for two years and trasferring to a four year university. On the whole blogging thing, I've never blogged either. I tried blogging before,but it was too confusing for me. I'm a little nervous about this class because it seems very demanding.I hope you have a very good year! Good luck!

    -Sierra C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sierra! FCCLA stands for Family Career Community Leaders of America. This club is associated with the Home Ec. classes, we had conventions, meetings, and even competitions. In these festivities people bake, sew and many other things related to the Home Ec. classes. I am very close to my family too. I plan on having a small family when i decided to settle down. I only want one kid. I've never tried to blog before, I also thought it seemed confusing. Even now that we are blogging for this class I am confused, hopefully it becomes less complicated. I agree that this class seems very demanding. I hope you have a good year too. Thank you.

    -Andra W.

    ReplyDelete