Wednesday, August 29, 2012


Hey everyone, my name is Kylan Kurkendall. I graduated from Oakwood High School, Class of 2012. I’m working towards my associate’s degree in general education and plan to transfer to the Musicians Institute in Hollywood, California and work towards my Bachelors in Music. I hope to become a better writer as a result of this class. I want to be able to organize my ideas better and put them down on paper in a way that the reader won’t get lost in what I am saying and be able to follow what I am writing better. I have never blogged before so I am very unfamiliar with it and how it work and I am unsure of my expectations of it. I hope to be able to learn from other people on this blog and get to know some new people. I think the name for the blog should be called the Rhet blog. That seems like an appropriate title to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment