Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mustards Last Blog - Vince Balsamello

Hey guys, my name is Vince Balsamello.  I am currently enrolled in Rhetoric Composite Eng101, as well as Criminal Investigation, Computers, and Sociology.  I graduated from Westville High School this year (2012) and intended on attending Southern Illinois University-Carbondale, but I decided to stay home and attend local classes here at DACC and eventually transfer to SIU-Carbondale after this year.  Just to tell you all a little about myself, I live in Westville, I enjoy playing basketball, relaxing, chilling with my friends, watching my favorite NFL football team the Tennessee Titans, and believe it or not, attending my classes here.  I enjoy the college lifestyle mainly because of the independence, the work is a struggle at times but as long as I pass my classes it shouldn't be too stressful.  I am not too familiar with blogging so I'm sure that I can learn something from this as well as all of you.  My favorite type of writing is argumentative writing, due to the fact that I love arguing even if I'm wrong, which would make for a good lawyer.  I am not fully sure why I enjoy argumentative writing so much other than trying to prove someone wrong by proving the facts that I know against the facts that they know.  Other than that, I hope I pass this class at the end of the semester and complete my future goal of becoming a police officer.

Thank you,
Vince Balsamello

No comments:

Post a Comment