Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hello class my name is Krystian Ingram. I am a 19 year old graduate from Bismarck-Henning High School. I have a pretty large family, i have four brothers two older and two younger there names from oldest to youngest is: Rich 25, David 23, Me, Dustyn 16, and Ayden who is 6. My parents names are Richard and Angel. Throughout my years of high school i played four years of basketball as the point guard, four years of football and started three years as the quarterback, i ran track for three years my best evevnt was the high jump where i jumped 6'3", and one year of baseball. In the summers i was a youth basketball, and youth football camp leader. In the winter i was  referee for youth basketball these kids ranged in age from kindergarden to forth grade. So sports are still a big part of my live. Next, i work at North Logan Help Care Center which is a nursing home right next to the hospital. I am going to school at DACC and transfering to Lakeview College of Nursing in two years to get my Bachelors degree and also to become a certified RN. This is why i am working there to get a feel for what i am getting myself into.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Krystian! I'm Amanda. I also have a large family. I have 3 brothers that are all older than me. I'm the only girl in the bunch too. Do you like being an older sibling? People always ask me if I would want a sister but I don't honestly. I played basketball for a couple years but when I started playing volleyball, it just seemed to fit me better so I stuck to it. I played as a middle all throughout high school, but I loved to be up front to spike! Although I about hit a girl in the face once.. Whoops! Glad I didn't. I would've felt bad. What inspired you to become an RN? Several of my friends have become CNAs and they all typically say the same thing: I love to help people! Is that your view on it? Well, I hope to get to know you better. And good luck with your college career!

    Amanda W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krystian, Family is very important to me! I have two brothers and A sister. I have one bother that is younger me, he looks up to me in everything I do. My older brother is 26 married with a kid. My sister is 13 months older than me. We are really close. I am also a big sports fan. I played Basketball and Softball and Cheered in High school. I am on a scholorship here at DACC for basketball. I love helping people, I work in a nursing home as a CNA and I love it.I hope one day I become a RN and work the OB floor. Good luck with you career I hope you make it through the nursing program.

    Megan H.

    ReplyDelete