Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hi, my name is Nicholas Woods, and  I'm from Westville, Illinois.  I am currently a senior at Westville High School.  I play football and paritcipate in track and field.  I took a class during the summer here at Dacc but, this is my first year taking college classes.  So far, my college classes are going well; and I am liking the transition.  While taking this class I hope to improve my writing as a whole, so that it will prepare me for more difficult classes down the road.  I'm hoping to transfer to a different college on a track scholarship.  While at that college I hope to major as a Sports Med Doctor.  I am a very easy person to get along with, I'm friendly and I pretty much talk to just about every body.  I think Rhetoric 101 will be a good blogging topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment