Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Karah T

Hello everyone, my names Karah Trinkle. It's prounounced as car-uh, but people seem to like care-uh better. Anyways, I recently graduated from Bismarck-Henning High School and I love college. The newly found independence  and adventure have taken control, until things start to become more difficult I suppose. My major is psychology and I currently cheer for DACC. I plan to transfer to Indiana state, EIU, or Southern after these two years and hopefully cheer there also. My hobbies would be singing, dancing and hanging out with friends. I am currently employed at the South Gilbert Subway as a part time job. I would like to become a better writer after this class, because I know I have plenty of room to improve. I've never blogged before either, so I suppose this is a good way to start. I think Blogging 101 would be a good name for this. There isn't any real reasoning, just sounds about right. Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
Karah Trinkle

1 comment:

  1. I completely know how you feel with the whole people pronouncing your name wrong. My name is Andra, pronounced an-der-a. Although people pronounce is on-der-a, or an-d-rea, or ever on-dr-ea-uh. I also like the newness of college, and taking more responsibilities. How long have you been cheering? Was it hard to try out for DACC cheer? I thought about going into the psychology field, but soon after I decided that wasn’t the right field for me. So I chose to be an Occupational Therapist instead. Why did you choose psychology as your future profession? Is there any particular reason why you want to go into psychology? I think a lot of the people in this class haven’t been a part of blogging before, so I am curious to see how this goes. It could either go really good or everyone could be really confused. Anyways, have a good weekend.
    -Andra W.

    ReplyDelete