Friday, August 31, 2012

Let the Voting Commence!


Good Morning Everyone,
Nominations for the blog name have now officially closed.  Please read through the posts your peers have written in prep. for your assignment that's due this evening, and as you do so, decide which suggestion for the blog title you like the best.  Post your choice as a comment to this post.  You will have until Monday evening to vote.  I know we are in IL, but please vote only once. I will tally the votes Tuesday morning when I return to campus, and change the name of the blog accordingly.  Have a good weekend! (And don't forget to come to class this AM.) -Ms. Jarmer


28 comments:

  1. I like the title "The Blog to be Named Later"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this blog should be called "Room 109"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this blog to be called "What up Blogs"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it should be called Blogging 101

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it should be called, "Hey, I just rhet you, and this is crazy... but here's my blog, so comment maybe?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe a group of you all could get together and film a flash mob video to your parody song, and we could post it to the blog?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Blogging 101. oh by the way Jon, nice song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like, "Blog to be Named Never." :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like "The Blog to be Named Later"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Priyanka. Something along the lines of "Blog to be Named Never" would be quite good, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Into the Minds of College Students (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blog who shall not be named

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blog to be named never :) I'm digging that!

    ReplyDelete