Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello my name is Dalton Burks.  I am 17 years old and currently a senior at Westville High School.  I really enjoy participating in sports but the only sport I play in high school is football.  My plans after high school are to attend DACC for two years and transfer to a 4 year university while majoring in either engineering or sports management, just depends what course my life takes.  I'm taking these college courses while I am still in high school to make the transition easier when fully enrolled in college next fall. As for my goals for this rhetoric class is to make myself a more skilled writer.  I think of myself as a pretty easy going person and for the most part can get along with anybody.  A good title for the blog should be Blogging 101 because most students, like myself, are blogging for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you Dalton.

    Impressive that you're taking some dual enrollment classes. Between sports and high school, that's already enough to keep an individual busy all the time.

    I definitely think we're all going to see our skills improve as the semester goes on. I feel you could have some interesting things to say, and I hope you get to write about football some. I don't know about you but I'm a pretty huge Bears fan, and it's just a great subject.

    Oh, and kick some serious tail this season.

    ReplyDelete