Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Megan H

Hi everyone, my name is Megan Hiner I am 20 Years old. My birthday is November 24. I am from Knightstown Indiana. I graduated High school from Knightstown High School in 2011. This is my second year here at DACC. I am an athlete,I'm on a basketball scholorship for DACC. This is my first season playing in awhile. I had to sit out last season due to injuries. I am currently undecided with my major. I would love to be a Nurse, but the medical field is so competitive, its really hard to get into. My expierence here at DACC hasn't been that bad. I like living on my own, I have one roommate Emily Montgomery. I feel like I have known her my whole life its weird. Living here has taught me a lot, living on my own, paying my own bills, and managing my money. I am a very outgoing person. I love to meet new people and have a good time. After DACC I hope to transfer to a big school. I would love to go to Purdue University. I hope I get to meet and get to know at least some of you.

Thanks,
 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment