Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hi everyone, my name is Paige Andres. I graduated from Danville High School in May of 2012. I am taking my general classes at DACC for the time being. I am not exactly sure what I want to do with my life or what I would like to major in. I spend most of my time outside of DACC working. I work at Paw-A-Day Inn K9 Suites in Tilton IL. It is a dog hotel. I try to spend my left over time with my family, friends, and taking care of my 16 week old shepard lab puppy, Diesel. I am in the Rhetoric and Composit 101-D class. I am expecting this class will help me be a better writer and become confident in my writing. I really do not like to write because I feel like I am not good at it. So hopefully I can get a little better at writing. My favorite writing is descriptive. I feel like descriptive writing broadens my horizon with new adjectives and other words. I have actually never blogged, I have read blogs from friends but I never felt like my life was interesting enough to blog about. So the writing part is very new to me. Someone mentioned "Room 109" for the blog title and I think that would be a cool name for the blog.    

1 comment:

  1. Australian puppy huh?! How cute! I feel the same way I really hate to write especially because im not very good at it. These blogs are something im not very use to, mainly because i hate that everyone can see what im writing, and im sure you feel the same way. Im sure most of us arent very comfertable with our writing but by the end of the year im sure we all will have improved by then, well hopefully..Paige I wish you the best of luck in this rhet class and hope soon you will figure out what you want to do in life :)

    ReplyDelete