Wednesday, August 29, 2012


Hi everyone! My name is Zack Girton I am 18 years old. I am a recent graduate of Oakwood High school. At Oakwood I played football, basketball, and baseball. I really enjoyed my time as a Comet but I am excited to be a Jag. I play baseball here at DACC, I plan on playing here for two years and hopefully transferring to a four year school. I am a huge sports guy, if the TV is on in my house it’s on a game of some sorts or ESPN. I am a huge Penn State football fan, don’t argue with me about what has happened, you will lose. I am also a Chicago Cubs fan and a Green Bay Packers fan. I have not decided on a major but I would really like to be a radio play by play man or a college baseball coach. I have one younger brother who is a sophomore at Oakwood. I am a very laid back kid who is easy to get along with. I think this whole blog thing in Rhet 101 could be really cool and I hope to get to know some of you.
-Zackg

No comments:

Post a Comment