Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The World According To Faw

Hello, classmates. If you have made your way to my post intentionally, welcome. If you managed to come to this post by mistake, I welcome you regardless. I am a complex individual; I do not intend to offend, but if any of my posts, comments, or viewable material offends you, I sincerely apologize. Now, to begin.

My name Is Jon Faw. I am a senior at Catlin High School, and I am trying to get my freshman year of required rhetoric out of the way before I begin college (hopefully) at a larger university. I work at Mike's Grill in Tilton, and I love my job. I also love music; I've been playing bass guitar for 10 years or so. If anyone did anything for that long, they must love it. I have an odd sense of humor that I like to use frequently on unsuspecting strangers or acquaintances. I also enjoy watching movies, watching television, playing video games, playing non-varsity sports, playing scholastic bowl, and working. My suggestion for the name of the blog would be, "RhetorDACC". It's not my best work, but it is my best though. If you want to know me better, or just stalk me for any reason, feel free to add me on Facebook. I hope you all have enjoyed my post, and I hope to enjoy all of yours.

Genuinely yours,

Jon Faw

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jon! I didn't know you were taking this class. I haven't seen you in a long time either. I hope high school is going well, and I hope you are able to get this class out of the way before you graduate. I really enjoyed your post about how you are a complex individual because I know how true that statement was. After being around you I understand where you are coming from and it makes you an interesting person. Maybe I'll see you at Mike's Grill sometime and we can catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you David. Hopefully I will see you as well. Good luck in the class!

    -Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morrow sir Faw. Firstly I would like to thank you for welcoming me to your post. I was actually quite surprised to learn that you are a senior. I guess that you just don’t act like most high school students so kudos to you. I also feel as if we will get along in the weeks to come due to the fact that we both have a similar sense of humor. You mentioned that you enjoyed your job and to enjoy your job so early on that is a really good thing. Playing bass guitar for such a long time also shows devotion and I know how hard it is to stick to one hobby for so long, the only hobby I have that I’ve done for such a long period of time would have to be messing around on my computer (if you call that a hobby). I hope that this semester will be fun for both of us.

    -Codie Rome

    ReplyDelete