Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hi everyone! My name is Sierra Card, and I graduated from Bismarck in 2012. I have two younger brothers that I am very close with, and a boxer puppy named Metta. I just recently moved out of my parents house, and I am learning that living on your own isn't all that it's cracked out to be. I plan to attend DACC for two years and then I plan to transfer to Southern Illinois Edwardsville. I am undecided on my major, but have finally narrowed it down to two completely different subjects, criminal justice or elementeray education. I am a part time waitress at Garfield's Restaurant and Pub, and we are all like a big happy family. Come see us! I hope to better my writing, and learn to enjoy writing more from this class. I have never blogged before so I am a little apprehensive about how this will work out. I think a good blog name would be Thoughts in Abundance.

Thank you!

-Sierra C

No comments:

Post a Comment