Thursday, August 30, 2012

About Me

Hi my name is Megan Grimes. I am a recent graduate from Hoopeston Area. I was one of the two salutatorians for our class. I was in mayor's youth council my freshman year and was in Link Crew and National Honor Society my junior and senior year. I also, played golf and softball for my four years of high school and I made it to sectionals three times in golf. I was the only senior on my golf team last year and was the best on the team. This is my first year at DACC and I will be majoring in accounting. I plan on transferring to Illinois State or Eastern Illinois after I graduate from DACC. I wanted to play golf in college but DACC does not have a girls team. I have worked at the community bank in Hoopeston since last March. I do not have any brothers or sisters but my dad likes to think his cat is my brother. For this semester I want to improve on my writing and work on expressive papers. I think the blog should be called "blog 101."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan, I also am a recent graduate from high school and played soccer for Hoopeston Area all four years of High school. This is also my first year at DACC as a full time student. I am majoring in automotive technology and plan to spend two years at DACC. I also plan on transferring to either Illinois State of Southern Illinois. i was going to play soccer at DACC but it would cause problems with my work schedule at Watsons General Tire. I want to improve on my writing as a whole. It was nice to get to know you.
    William M

    ReplyDelete