Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hi everyone! My names Jessica Edenburn. I'm 22 years old. I live in Georgetown, Illinois. I graduated from Jamaica High School in 2008. I moved to Bloomington, Illinois for about a year to get my cosmetology license. I worked in a few salons, I then decided doing hair was not for me and needed a little more excitement and a more stable career. Though going back to school tends to scare most people I decided to go for it anyway. I one day want to be a registered nurse so that is why I'm currently enrolled at DACC. I worked with the mentally handicapped for about 6 months and loved every minute of it. I love to take care of people and I work hard so I know I'll make a great nurse. On a more personal level I have a boyfriend who I spend most my time with and adore. I hope one day to move away from here possibly California, or Colorado. I spent most of my summer living life to fullest and attending as many concerts as possible, it was a blast and I loved every minute of it but was sad to see it come to an end! I'm obviously out going and love meeting new people. I love love love music and anything outdoors. I spend some of time riding our 7 signature horses at our arena with my family. I'm not a blogger what so ever so I'm not enjoying this assignment and can't stand to rant about myself and things no one else cares, nor wants to read about. So to rap this up English is definitely my least favorite subject I hate to write, and I'm terrible with words. Hopefully I will gain something from this class and hopefully that is to be a better writer. As for a name for this blog, I really don't have a clue, but I'm sure someone else will come up with something great!

No comments:

Post a Comment