Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rhetoric 101 Blogging-David Sacre


Hey everyone! My name is David Sacre, and I graduated from Catlin High School in May of 2012. This is my first time experiencing college, and so far it is a lot better than high school. The college lifestyle allows me to have more independence and free time. My interests consist of hanging with my friends, playing sports, and just enjoying life in general. My academic goal is to obtain a bachelor's degree in Sports Management. After obtaining my degree, I want work for a professional sports organization. The two things I want to get out of this class are: preparation for real-world writing and learning various types of writing. I have never blogged before, so this is a new experience for me, but I believe blogging is one of the many types of writing I need to experience. As for a blog name, I believe Rhetoric 101 Blogging will work because it is simple and to the point.

2 comments:

  1. Hey David, nice to meet you! I really liked your blog post because we share a lot of similarties. We both played sports our whole high school career and been competing against eachother since we were in like the fifth grade. I wish we would of had a chance to play on the same team together but you desided not to play summer ball at the legion. I wish you had played because I wouldnt of had to catch all the time. Well anyway goodluck in college.
    - Zack Girton

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up David, I am commenting on your post because I feel we have a lot in common. For instance, we played against each other in football for 3 years until you graduated this year because I play for Westville and you for Salt Fork. We are both taking college courses for the first time this fall. The major you have selected is one that I am strongly thinking about making mine as well. I think it would be awesome to have your job being related to sports or working for an individual team. Outside the aspect of school, like yours I spend most of my time playing sports either basketball or football with the occasional baseball. I hope that your time you spend in college is great and it really would be cool if someone from around our area was part of a professional organization. This is just for fun Go Tigers!!

    ReplyDelete