Wednesday, August 29, 2012

About Me

        Hi, my name is Matthew Stadler.  I was born in Monterey, California and lived there until my first birthday.  My family moved to Rankin, Illinois and we have been here ever since.  I have one sister who graduated from Illinois State University with a degree in Biological Sciences.  My mother and father did not attend a college, but instead elected to enlist in the the United States Army.

      I attended school in Hoopeston Area.  I am currently attending Danville Area Community College with the hopes of transferring into either Illinois State , Eastern Illinois University, or potentially even the University of Illinois, if everything pans out well while I am at DACC.  I have been very undecided when it comes to figuring out what I want to major in while in college.  I do believe that a career in something that deals with math or a career in which I can help people are ones that I would enjoy doing very much.  Eletrical Engineering seems to be the front-runner at the moment, but that could change at any time, and probably will.

      While enrolled in Rhetoric and Composition, I hope to learn how better express my thoughts and ideologies on paper.  At the moment I feel like I have some difficulties in doing so.

      As for my suggestion as to what this blog's title should be, I can't say I have any preference.  I am sure that whatever name gets chosen will be fine.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you Matthew.

    I really appreciated your use of paragraphs in this post. I felt like it gave me a better flow for taking in what you had to say and helped persuade me to continue reading.

    ReplyDelete