Wednesday, August 29, 2012

all about me

Hello, my name is Kyle Douglas McMasters. I am 19 years old and I graduated from Catlin High School in the top 10% of my class. I have two brothers, Brady and Ethan, and two sisters, Zoe and Emily. I am the oldest in my family. I work at pizza time in Catlin as a night shift manager and delivery driver. In high school I participated in Environmental Club, FFA, National Honor Society, Band, and Golf. I volunteer at the Catlin Fire Department, I have been there for 3 years. I love country music, being outdoors, and working on cars. I plan to study criminology at DACC for two years then transfer to Western Illinois University and earn my bachelors degree in crime scene investigation.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyle,
    My name is Breanna and i'm also studying criminology. I'm taking Crimial Investigation with Rickey Williams currently, and I already love it. The whole mystery of the field really interests me. I just wanted to know what made you choose this field and why you plan to transfer to Western Illinois University.

    ReplyDelete