Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How's everyone doing out there tonight? My name is Ashlie Fleming. I recently graduated from Georgetown Ridge Farm High School, where everyday is a great day to be a buffalo! I am a huge Justin Bieber fan. I can sing every single one of his songs word for word. I could listen to him all day, everyday, and never get tired of his music. A couple of things that I like to do on my free time are reading and writing. My favorite book series, at the moment, is The Hunger Games. I am anxiously waiting for the second movie to come out already. That's how overly excited I am for this! I also spend alot of time at Georgetown Foods where I am curently employed part time. Everyone there is an absolute joy to work with. There is hardly ever a dull moment while I'm on the clock with those people around. I am a pretty bubbly girl. I will laugh and joke about anything and everything. I believe that life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself. A good name for our blog would be "Bloggers of America".

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Ash! I see we have a lot in common, graduating in the same class and all! haha! I love Justin Bieber too! As Long As You Love Me is one of my favorite songs at the moment. You are telling some truth behind knowing every word to his songs, I've heard you sing them. Remember when we used to write and read almost everyday. I dont know about you but I haven't done either for fun in such a long time. You are always, and I mean always talking about the Hunger Games. I'm hoping to watch it sometime soon. I believe you spend way too much time at the Georgetown foods, instead of hanging with me. You and I always laugh at everything that anyone says. I love how you just randomly picked "Bloggers of America" LOL But as we already know, we have A LOT in common! Great post!
    Love your BFF,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete