Thursday, August 30, 2012

Me

My name is Kamaren Cole. I am 19 years old and my birthday is August 18th. I am from New Albany, Indiana. I went to New Albany High School and I gratuated from there in 2012. At New Albany I played basketball and soccer. I currently hold the record at New Albany for most points scored in a single game with 48 points. In soccer I hold 3 records one being most goals scored in a game with 6 and the other two being most goals scored in a single season and most goals scored in a career with 40 and 81 respectively. I am currently on a scholarship here at DACC for basketball. I chose to play basketball at the next level instead of soccer honestly just because I don't like dealing with the weather changes in soccer. I have a older sister that is 10 months older than me and she also plays basketball for DACC. I also have a bother that is 5 years older than me. I am only 5 feet tall. One of my interests are shoes, I own over 60 pairs. I am usually quiet when I first meet somebody, but after awhile I end up talking a lot.  That is really all there is to know about me, I'm a simple person.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Kamaren!

    Those are some eye popping stats, especially for being your height. I know that can pose a real challenge in basketball. I can see why they would give you a scholarship.

    I'd like to hear some about your goals for the writing class, and I hope you get a chance to write about your experiences on the court.

    Holy cow, that's a lot of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kamaren!

    We have so much in common. My birthday is also in August and I just graduated this year too. I have played basketball and soccer too but when I was younger. My basketball team made it to state my eighth grade year. I have to agree with you about the weather changes for soccer. I play golf and I hate it when it goes from hot to cold. I am also shy when I first meet people and once I know someone I talk all the time too. Good job last year during your basketball and soccer season!

    -Megan Grimes

    ReplyDelete