Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rants of Nobody


Why good day my fellow classmates, I hope this post finds you well. In case you were wondering this post is thanks to Codie Rome who I am. I am roughly six feet and two inches in height and spend my free time on the computer. I spend my time on the computer looking at how video games work or just watching YouTube. My favorite person to watch on YouTube is Toby Turner and if you're interested here is a link http://youtu.be/WteF0j5gYGk. Back on topic my major is currently an engineer of some sort although the specifics as to what kind of engineer I am yet unsure. I am however leaning towards either being a nuclear engineer or a software engineer. As you may gather from the above I am quite capable in math and science, so if you ever find yourself in need of assistance for one of those particular subjects i would be happy to oblige.

Now for the topic at hand I do not know what to expect in this class other than a lot of writing. As for the name of this blog I expect to see a lot of suggestions like "Blogtastic" or something of that nature. I would much rather prefer something humorous like "Discussions of a class that doesn't know what they're doing"

Sincerely,

Codie Rome

 

1 comment:

  1. Why hello Codie, I can currently see you at this very moment, creepy I know, but you're in my class right now so its cool. Anyways, I also enjoy watching YouTube videos, it occupies most of my time, also Nuclear Engineering sounds like a very outgoing and interesting career. I also think that "Blogtastic" is a pretty cool name. Nice to meet you :) -Vince

    ReplyDelete