Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Rhettoric

When begining Rhettoric And Composition along with my other classes at DACC i knew that i would struggle. I knew this for many reasons. First off i was never good at writing any papers throughout high school. I never got good grades on them i always got them sent back to me to fix all of my many mistakes. I didn't have much to any faith in my writing. All of my classes were that way i have always had a hard time paying attention so i get very side tracked and never get my work done. This is a major struggle for me. Now knowing that college isn't as hard and strict as high school i feel like i have more or a freedom and use of technology to get all of my work done and to be able to check it as in high school your given work sheets you hardly ever do group work and never get to do fun assignments such as lab. In college you are offered a lot more programs too. programs such as the writing room helps students understand what they need to do or put into there papers to make them so much better. They also help you just get started, i have a hard time coming up with good ideas so they will help you brainstorm and come up with great topics and with great topics comes with good follow up sentences. This makes everything better because they don't have class there job is to help you noy an entire classroom so you get that one on one learning environment. So college has its many benifits to helping students become better students and to become more responsible. This responsibility comes from going to your classes, going to tutors, and lastly getting your homework done.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristian, I too have problems paying attention in class and doing my homework. And when I plan on doing my homework I have no idea what to do since I was spacing out during class. I also have problems writing papers, I never want to sit down and start it. If I make myself sit down and at least start it I have to finish it or I feel like I will not get it done on time. I also feel like I have more freedom to use what technology we do have to get my work done. I have a better chance of getting my homework done correctly when I can use my laptop or my phone. I think that the writing room is going to be a great part of the writing process and will help out everyone in the class. I agree with you when you said that college has many benefits like helping students become better students and more responsible
    William Miller

    ReplyDelete