Wednesday, October 17, 2012

We have all witnessed this problem at some point. It’s always a little annoying walking up to a register at the store and realizing that it’s closed. It’s even more annoying while you’re in Wal-Mart, because they always have about 20 registers but only 3 or 4 open. It really makes no sense. Seeing those signs set up around there is probably one of the most annoying things ever, but the issues about Wal-Mart is a discussion for another time.
            The sign itself is very polite though. It was a very cleaver idea I feel, because I work at a store myself and a lot of times I have to end up stepping away from my register for a moment to do some other jobs that I have around there. These signs are a good way to communicate with the costumers and to let them know what is going on without having them feel the need to wait there for you (because I have costumers that would).
            These signs are always in bold bright prints that stand out allowing the costumer to make it out before they get there. I wouldn’t be offended at all seeing this sign. They are clearly just trying to help out the costumers in a convenient way and they are doing it in the politest way possible. Sometimes these situations can’t be helped and it’s always good to get information out without being rude. The signs are also very straight forward and they get the point across right away. There really is no confusion for the costumers when they come across this sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment